Full Stack Engineer
As a Full Stack Engineer on the cloud team, you will be part of a team building cloud services to support Astrivis’ mobile scanning App and web-based applications. Our cloud engineers are responsible for their products end to end. You will take requirements from our product team and refine tasks, develop code, write tests, document, deploy, monitor and support.
- Work with team members in an agile environment.
- Participate in development planning and prioritization.
- Work with other teams to define integration points and APIs.
- Implement clean and well-commented code.
- Write tests that run in the deployment pipelines.
- Participate in code reviews.
- Create and maintain continuous integration processes.
Qualified candidates will use their experience in App development with specialization in at least one of the following areas:
- 2+ years working with cloud: Docker, Kubernetes support environment.
- Understanding of cloud architecture: scalability, reliability, isolation, etc.
- 2+ years of programing experience.
- Experience in front-end design.
- Experience with a variety of database technologies: MySQL, PostgreSQL.
- Understanding of containerization such as Docker.
- Experience with queues and pubsub technologies.
- Experience managing CI/CD pipelines.
- A solid understanding of networking protocols such as: TCP/IP, DNS, HTTPS, REST.
- Proficiency with Git.
- Understanding of cloud security best practices.
- MS in Computer Science or Electrical Engineering or matching industry experience.
Email your application to firstname.lastname@example.org
Astrivis Technologies Ltd
8005 Zurich, Switzerland