As a Full Stack Engineer on the cloud team, you will be part of a team building cloud services to support Astrivis’ mobile scanning App and web-based applications. Our cloud engineers are responsible for their products end to end. You will take requirements from our product team and refine tasks, develop code, write tests, document, deploy, monitor and support.
Depending on your interest and skills you will work on one or several projects in the area of:
- Prototyping new Applications
Prototype and extend our existing mobile scanning App with new features. Explore ways to improve the 3D scanning experience and the visualization of 3D models.
- Computer Vision Algorithms
Design and implement state-of-the-art algorithms in the field of 3D computer vision. The internship could be in one of the following fields: Fast high resolution 3D reconstruction, building consistent large scaled maps or learning semantics on 3D models.
- Computer Graphics Algorithms
Design and implement algorithms to animate and interact with 3D objects.
- Algorithmic Optimizations
Combine your experience of software optimization with 3D Computer Vision in order to develop high-performance production software with state-of-the-art computer vision capabilities.
- Ground truth acquisition systems
Design and implement algorithms to calibrate complex camera systems and collaborate with other engineers on the design and deployment of ground truth acquisition systems.
- MS in Computer Science or Electrical BSc, MSc (or last year of MSc studies) in Computer Science, Mechanical Engineering, Electrical Engineering or equivalent.
- Fluent in C/C++ and Python.
- Basic computer Vision and 3D geometry knowledge.
- Basic 3D graphics knowledge.
- Knowledge in software optimization and parallel computing (e.g. SIMD, OpenCL, GPGPU, etc.) is a plus.
- Deep Learning experience is a plus.
Email your application to firstname.lastname@example.org
Astrivis Technologies Ltd
8005 Zurich, Switzerland