You will support and lead the day-to-day operational activities in customer relationships, communication, market research and customer acquisition. You will have the opportunity to lead our culture and support multiple business segments and lines of service.
You are motivated to work in this field and have expert knowledge in at least one area listed below:
- Managing customer relations.
- Market research and pricing strategy.
- Planning and executing customer acquisition campaigns.
- Understanding and developing use cases with our partners.
- 3+ years of experience in an administrative role.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite and Google Workspace.
- Proficient in English (spoken and written).
- Strong communication skills.
- Experienced in market research.
- Work in a structured way and can keep track of multiple simultaneous tasks.
- Great attention to detail.
- Having a friendly, positive attitude with excellent interpersonal, communication, and customer service skills.
- Proven ability to interact professionally in and out of the organization.
- Ability to deal with sensitive and confidential information.
- Experience with CRM systems.