The primary responsibility of the mobile App Developer is to deliver high-performance production Apps with our state-of-the-art 3D scanning technology. You’ll be responsible for designing and delivering our scanning mobile SDK and create different Apps on top of it. Qualified candidates need to be a self-starter and able to operate in a highly dynamic environment.
- Work hand-in-hand with R&D teams, key stakeholders and developers.
- Architect and implement a developer focused SDK for Android and iOS.
- Write customer specific mobile Scanning Apps on Android and iOS
- Write elegant, maintainable, reusable code to develop high-quality test scripts and applications.
- UX design and validation.
- Develop tests for the two mobile platforms.
- Investigate, troubleshoot and verify software defects and other technical issues.
- Build, maintain, and test applications to continually provide feedback on the quality of the application framework.
- Participate in code reviews.
Qualified candidates will use their experience in App development with specialization in at least one of the following areas:
- 2+ years of development experience in Android development (Java and NDK).
- 2+ years of development experience in Swift.
- 2+ years of experience working on software products.
- Experience in App design, implementation and testing.
- Experience in App maintenance and issue tracking.
- Experience in testing developer tools, i.e. debuggers, loggers, simulators.
- Excellent problem-solving, debugging and troubleshooting skills to root cause complex issues.
- Excel in a fast-paced, agile environment supporting multiple projects using a wide variety of technologies.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills including effective presentation with a dynamic and “can do” attitude.
- Knowledge of Linux/Unix is a plus.
- MS in Computer Science or Electrical Engineering or matching industry experience.