We capture the world in 3D!Astrivis is an international team of specialist Computer Vision and AI Engineering Researchers and Software Engineers. We are excited to hear about new applications for our technology and support us in creating new products or services. We are working with numerous R&D partners to push the boundaries in the field of 3D reconstruction.
We are looking for an iOS developer preferably senior/mid level, responsible for the development and maintenance of our SDK. Your primary focus will be development of iOS applications in swift and their integration with back-end services. You will be working alongside other engineers and developers working on different layers of the infrastructure. Therefore, a commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and the creation of quality products is essential. We are technology enthusiasts, aim to be aligned with the current best practices and technologies.
- Design and build features for the iOS platform.
- Ensure the performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications
- Collaborate with a team to define, design, and ship new features
- Identify and correct bottlenecks and fix bugs
- Help maintain code quality, organisation, and automatisation of our iOS SDK
- Help applying and maintaining the principles of clean code architecture.
Qualified candidates will use their experience in App development with specialization in at least one of the following areas:
- Proficient with Objective-C or Swift, and Cocoa Touch. Nice to have Swift UI or/and Combine.
- Experience with offline storage, threading, and performance tuning
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect iOS applications to back-end services
- Understanding of Apple’s design principles and interface guidelines
- Knowledge of low-level C-based libraries is preferred
- Experience with performance and memory tuning with tools (such as instruments)
- Profound experience with various design patters: MVVM, MVP-C, VIPER etc.
- Familiarity with swift Module / Components.
- Preferably more than 2 years of industry experience in iOS.